Writing a successful CV can be one of the hardest challenges to get a job.
Most employers spend just a few seconds scanning each CV before sticking it in the ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ pile. Here are 7 best tips for writing a successful CV that will secure the all important interview.
1. Use a professional email address.
2. Structure your CV for easy navigation.
3. keep colors conventional.
4. Use a simple font.
5. Explain gaps in your employment.
6. Use bullet points in your roles.
7. Proofread your CV.
Have a real passion for writing & want to share your interview tips with others! Sign up and join us to spread the knowledge.