Behavioral interview questions can be challenging for interviewers to ask and for job candidates to answer…
Following are the most common behavioral interview questions that employers ask:
1. Describe a time you went above and beyond at work.
2. Tell me about the last mistake you made.
3. Describe a time when you disagreed with your boss.
4. How would you fire someone?
5. Describe a time when your work was criticized.
6. What do you really think about your previous boss?
7. How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
Have a real passion for writing & want to share your interview tips with others! Sign up and join us to spread the knowledge.