Following are the 7 most common CV mistakes that lead to rejections.
Many qualified candidates miss out on good chances because of CV mistakes they have made. If you have been on the job search but are not getting any job offers, you might be making the same CV mistakes.
1. Lying and making fabrications.
2. Unclear CV section divisions.
3. Not including enough detail in current role.
4. Using too many images or logos.
5. Making salary demands at this stage.
6. State unproven claims.
7. Spelling mistakes.
Have a real passion for writing & want to share your interview tips with others! Sign up and join us to spread the knowledge.