Experts have identified common interview mistakes that you should avoid to improve your opportunities of making a great impression.
In the hiring process, knowing what interview mistakes to avoid is just as important as having a strong resume and references. Next you will find the top 7 interview mistakes to avoid in your interviews:
1. Arriving late or too early.
2. Appearing unpolished.
3. Showing low or too much energy.
4. Not having any questions.
5. Being too personal with the interviewer.
6. Not Being Prepared to Answer Salary Questions.
7. Badmouthing past employers.
Have a real passion for writing & want to share your interview tips with others! Sign up and join us to spread the knowledge.